- Direct use of DWG, DGN, DXF 2005 files as layers.
- Export to MrSID format for all OSs including Mac (requires MrSID cartridge).
- Instantly toggle on/off of any layer in 2D view of complex layout.
- Adding a layer to a complex 2D view only draws that layer.
- Elements at cursor can be highlighted automatically (use mouseover events).
- View-in-view tool now toggles between views instantly.
- All layers in composite 3D view rendered separately for raster, vector, CAD, Ã??Ã?Â¢Ã?Â¢?Ã?Â¬Ã??Ã?Â¦
- Use legend in 3D view to toggle layers on/off and control rendering properties.
- Style polygon in 3D view with hatch, bitmap, solid, and transparent fills.
- Style lines in 3D using CartoScripts (i.e., variable attribute controlled styling).
- 3D viewing uses precomputed variable triangulation for faster rendering.
- Improved viewing of Ã??Ã?Â¢Ã?Â¢?Ã?Â¬Ã???whole earthÃ??Ã?Â¢Ã?Â¢?Ã?Â¬? (e.g., in sterographic projection).
- Mosaicking tested for 6000 JPEG rasters yielding 1 terabyte raster.
- Compress 1 terabyte raster to any lossly or lossless JPEG2000 or JP2 raster.
- Merging tested for all shapefiles for a nation into single vector with topology.
- Extract from raster with polygons selected from CAD, shape, or vector.
- Many more version 2005:71 features at http://www.microimages.com/featupd/v71.htm
Program that keeps you updated on all suspicious files.
You can also try out new features in the Development Version (DV).
TNTmips Free is a no cost installation of TNTmips TNTmips Pro has the same code base but handles geodata of (i.E. Codes) to activate online
All software products that you can find on Download.Hr, including TNTmips, are either free, freeware, shareware, full version, trial, demo or open-source.