- New Territory Map perfect for visualizing sales territories, media markets and more!
- Visual HTML editor for easy editing of placemark descriptions.
- Geometry database updated to include more detail.
- Support for optional attribution elements, allowing Google and other search engines to properly index your maps / graphs. (Compliant with OGC KML 2.2)
- KML rendering speed improved even more.
- Installation download time dramatically reduced.
- Geodatabase can now be updated without updating application.
- Numerous usability enhancements.
Publisher's Description From
Instead, I used a free program called GE-Graph that takes tabular data and lets you plot it in colors and polygons that depend on the value you're
Based on our previous work , a new variant of SP-EMD, namely canonical superpixel-graph earth mover's distance (CSG-EMD), is proposed in this paper for improving the performance of hand gesture recognition systems.
Plotting Data In Google Earth Using GE-Graph – Free Geography Tools
FREE Spring Earth Day Graphing, Bookmarks, and Reading Chart |
EARTH PEOPLE TECHNOLOGY SERIAL GRAPH TOOL FOR THE ARDUINO UNO Next, add some code to the Arduino and use the Serial Graph Tool functions to plot out user data.