- fixing Funboys conjunctions (auxiliary function removed)
- Comma with subordinating conjunctions
- fixing problem with removing one char before that and than.
- words that ends with "ing" or "ed" and they are not verbs (closing were)./li>
- small refactor of like what conjunctions.
I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find one.
Comma – definition of comma by The Free Dictionary
Get It Right: âComma Before âand'â provides support from legal references for use of the serial comma; This entry was posted in punctuation.
Comma | Define Comma at Dictionary.Com
Place a comma after each item in a series, including the item before and: The Professional Training Company provides tailored training in writing, team-building
Comma: Fashion & Clothing Online Shop for Women
Add commas as needed in the sentences below.
Serial Comma – Definition and Examples in English